[ns] Two agents on the same node

Hi to all,
my question is the seguent: assuming that I have attached two different
agents, called A e B, to the same node, I want that all incoming packets
were handled by agent A, also if they are directed to agent A. The manual of
NS says that, when a packet arrives to a node, there is a classifier that
delivers the packet to the corrent receiving agent, so I suppose that I have
to change something (in C++) about the behaviour of the classifier. But I
don't understand where I have to make my C++ modification.
Can someone help me, please??
Thanks in advance

Sandro Petrizzelli - Politecnico di Bari (Italy)
(http://users.iol.it/sandry)
([email protected])