Re: [ns] infinite loop problem in AODV, both in 2.1b7a and snapshot?

Hi all!

As far as I know, AODV doesn't delete routes at all.
If they are expired, they are just _downed_.

Another thing: In a normal simulation, a node isn't resetted at all
or am I wrong?! (At least *I* am not resetting them during the sim!)

Bye
Felix