[ns] meaning of rtProto

Hi!

I am adapting the aodv-implementation from Marina Mahesh's
homepage into an ns2-compatible form...

I am almost done, but I'm having problems with a segmentation fault:
The first time a route-reply packet is to be sent out, a segfault
occurs.

Because it's also the first unicast-packet, I assume this is the
following problem:

Marina's aodv-agent creates TCL-linkage with the TCL classname
"Agent/rtProto/AODV", but the ns2-version of the aodv-agent does this
with the
name "Agent/AODV". I changed this, because the node-creation process
creates routing-agent instances from the class "Agent/AODV" (see in
ns-lib.tcl)

I guess I cannot simply change this in aodv.cc, but I don't know where
and what
other things I have to change also!

I have read chapter 24 about unicast routing in the ns-docs, but no
help!

If anyone (e.g. Haobo Yu, who last time ported the cmu-version of AODV)
could
help me, it would be great!!!

Bye

Felix