[ns] Re: your mail

> what i want to know :
> i have a project in university and i try to find an application that have
> the sepcific feature:
> 1-teach where to use a specific protocol (and explain why using for example
> vegas and not
> another)

you need to write or use some scripts and compare teh diff protocols.  you
can go to sally floyd's page and take a look at the papers she has put up.
also check the example scripts that come with teh ns distribution

> 2-contains more than 100 nodes

you have to either make your topology using tcl or use gt-itm.

> 3-where to use a specific queue and explanation why we choose this type of
> queue.
> if you can help,or if you know where i can find my request so plz send for
> me and i'm waiting

again, you may look up the example simulation scripts that deal with RED
and its variants. look at the test suites. change the RED parameters and
compare.

hope this helps

debo