Re: [ns] how to know the exact current number of packets in each queue in one node

Have you tried investigating the Trace file?

It's possible to get actuall queue size at any time from Trace file.

I think the fomula is:
    Present Queue Size  =  Previous Queue Size + Enqueue - Dequeue

Where:

Enqueue = Total Number of packets (or bytes) received and enqueued from Last time interval
Dequeue = Total Number of packets (or bytes) have been dequeued for transmission

To get different queue size for different virtual queue ( WFQ) is just a matter of taking flow ID into account.

I think that should not be a very difficult talk. Send me your code to see if I can help.