[ns] Re: IGP-TE and MPLS Constraint Based Routing, any takers ? (Was:RE: [ns] Manual routing)

If I were you I'd first see if I can get reasonably level of traffic in a
reasonably sized network before starting to write such code. Three years
ago a simple reliable multicast simulation with about 300 nodes (not
all of them are members) was enough to kill a 128MB machine. I would
assume that you need much higher load than that.

- Haobo