[ns] Question about "miptest.tcl" and Sun Microsystem's Mobile IP model

Hi all,

I'm working with ns-allinone-2.1b7a under Red Hat Linux 6.2 and I would like to know where I can find the SUN'S original example script of "miptest.tcl" (example from ../ns-2.1b7a/tcl/ex).

I have also seen  in the ns manual that, in the chapter of "Mobile Networking in ns" , the Sun Microsystem Mobile IP model was based on ns's wired model. Could somebody tell me where I can find some documentation about it.
I want to do some Mobile IP simulation with wired nodes and I think it would be very useful to me.

Thank you in advance.