[ns] how to access the member variable in another class

Dear all ns user,
    The files are in the attchament.I just want to get the value of B[], which is the member variable of class WFQ in the file wfq.cc,in the member function MS_ADC::admit_flow() which is belong to another class in the file ms_adc.cc.  This variable is first used in the WFQ::enqueue().I have noticed the first line of this function.
        int queueid=wfq_classifier->get_queueid(p);
The  wfq_classfier  here is also another class.I don't konw how to learn from this. Can someone tell me the method?
Thanks.
Best Regards,

            liu yong
            [email protected]