[ns] Priority Queuing and CAR

Hi all,

I've read most of the NS documentation, specially the part about scheduling. It looks like NS has RED, FQ, SFQ, CBQ, .. but I have not been able to find PQ (Priority Queuing). By PQ I mean a queue in which "important packets" are always preferred over "routine packets", so a "routine packet" is never sent if there is an "important packet" in the queue. I thought there must surely be a way to model that with NS, as much more complex scheduling techniques have been implemented.

How can I simulate PQ? Is it somewhere with a different name? Can it be modeled as a special case of other implemented scheduling techniques?

Besides, I need to simulate CAR (policing), which means transmiting data using a token bucket limitation. Can I do that with NS?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Jorge Manrique