RE: [ns] problems using ns

Hi Arijit,

I'm not an expert on NS but it looks like there is no congestion at all in that queue, so that every time that a packet arrives at the queue it finds the queue empty and leaves the queue inmediantely. By increasing the traffic, decreasing your link bandwidth or using a more bursty traffic generator yo should be able to see some queueing delay.

Hope this helps,

Jorge