From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf
Of leandropereiramaciel
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 12:03 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] Error Model in Wireless Network

Hi, all,

I would like to know how to simulate a wireless network
where I can vary the following parameters:

> the transmission error of the channel - I'm using the
new function introduced in March, 2001. I understand
that i just need to adjust the "rate_" parameter (in
ErrorModel) to achieve the goal.

> the bandwidth of the channel - How I adjust the
bandwith? The right parameter to adjust is
"Phy/WirelessPhy set bandwidth"? If so, the "ErrorModel
set bandwidth" also has to have the same value?

> the size of the file being transmited - I need to
simulate a file being transmited, like a HTTP file. Is
there a protocol already done or i need to construct my
own?

Are my assumptions correct? Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks...

Acesso pelo menor pre? do mercado! R$ 14,90 nos 3 primeiros meses!
ASSINE AGORA! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol/