[ns] Pcap in nse

Hello all,

In the NS documentation I found the following capability of a pcap emulator object

"Pcap network objects may be configured as either associated with a live network or with a trace file."

I have two questions about this:

1) The documentation states that the trace-file should be in tcp-dump format. What format would that be (TCPdump has about a million switchess which influence the output)

2) How can I set-up and configure the PCAP object so that I can replay a specific trace-file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Mark Janssen