[ns] ns-2 validation problems

Dear all,

I recently upgraded to Red Hat Linux 7.1 (was using 7.0 before), and
also upgraded my kernel to version 2.4.5, and am now having trouble
validating ns after installing it. I've tried both allinone-2.7b7 and
allinone-2.1b7a. Both fail ALL validation tests. Has anybody else
noticed this? Could it perhaps be a problem with the newer kernel? I
haven't tried switching back to kernel 2.2.x yet, and am hoping I won't
have to (as it would be a bit of a chore). Any ideas appreciated.

Many thanks,
Piyush Khengar