[ns] maximum number of arrivals

Hi,
	I am simulating a link with TCP controlled finite volume transfer
requests arriving according to a poisson process. To be able to get
reliable estimates of performance I need to have a very large number of
arrivals when I am simulating large link loads.  But it seems that ns is
keeping information of departed sessions and thus using lot of RAM to
restrict the maximum number of session arrivals. This maximum number of
arrival is almost constant for *all* loads.
	Is there a way to increase the number of such arrivals.

thanks,
--Arzad Alam