Re: [ns] Problem with list in parameter

As  John Mehringer <[email protected]> suggested before:

Any arguments passed that have spaces maybe mistaken as 2 arguments.  It
is best to put {} around your tcl arguments so that tcl will know for
sure to treat a string with a space as one argument.

Try using this:
$ns at 0.0 "$n0 hello {$list}"

and see if it fixes the problem.

- John Mehringer