[ns] AODV in CMU extenstion for wireless in ns

Hi,

Does anybody know whether AODV has been incorporated
during the wireless extensions done by CMU?
I am running some simulation for AODV that uses
the extension in build 6, however, am getting
node initialization error (the assert fails in initilization)
if a node falls beyond the given area. CMU extension
takes care of such error by adjusting the node position.
In DSR, we don't get such error. However, in case of
AODV the node position is not being adjusted.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Shamim Begum