Re: [ns] How to set InterPage interval depending on Page downloadtime!

At least for myself, I always open at least 2 browsers at the same
time...:)

Also, I think the exponetial distribution is a pretty reasonable model
for people's behavior in many cases, which actually determined by both
the thinking/reading time and page's download time.

If you want to get the page's download time explicitly, you may need to
dig the Web traffic related code a little bit deeper.

Hope it helps,
-chen xuan

--
Xuan Chen