Re: [ns] wireless examples segfaults with RealTime scheduler

> I think people usually use real time scheduler with ns emulations...

Yep, that's my intention. I'm trying to simulate the behaviour of a
wireless network for packets originating from a wired node. In principle,
Tap, Pcap and raw ip objects can be associated just as normally with a
wireless (and mobile as well) node as it can be done with a wired node.
However, it appears that no one has ever tried using the real time
scheduler in wireless scenarii let alone in NS emulations. There's no
other explanation for a seg fault not being noticed by anyone else.

I would appreciate if someone in the VINT group could also take a look at
the seg fault coz it would certainly be faster than me trying to narrow
down the problem with my limited NS experience.

-Shashi