[ns] Interdomain multicast protocols in NS-2

Hi !
I would like to know if there is any suppport for interdomain multicast
routing protocols in NS-2. I would like to simulate behaviour of multicast
applications in interdomain topologies. Please let me know if somebody
has anybody implemented in NS-2 any of these protocols :
PIM-SM, IGMPv3, MSDP, MBGP, BGMP, SSM or some other multicast protocol.

I'm graetful for any suggestions, thanks for your help!
Cheers,

Maciej Goraj
Department of Electronics and Telecommunications
University of the Basque Country, Spain
Email: [email protected]