[ns] WRED

Hi all,

Is there an WRED implementation on NS. By WRED I mean a RED queue in which the minimum and maximum thresholds are different for different classes of thraffic. With the DSRED implemented in the Nortel's contribution to NS each traffic class can use different queues, but that is slightly different to what I am searching for, as I need not diffrent RED queues, but a single queue with class-dependent parameters. Is that implementen in NS?

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Jorge Manrique