[ns] RE: tcl script

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Chanming Du wrote:

> Hi Lloyd:
>
> The information you provided:
> > Solution:Snoop has been broken for quite sometime.It has been fixed as
> > of 04.06.01, thanks to Benyuan Liu. The patch is available at
> > Snoop.patch.
> So, I download Snoop.patch(I don't know what is that), and I find that it is
> a Coreldraw file, isn't it. I still don't know how to do snoop experiment!
> Do you have any idea?

http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/dist/Snoop.pat

may have file extension .pat, but it's served as a textfile:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Netscape-Enterprise/3.6 SP3
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:23:08 GMT
Accept-ranges: bytes
Connection: close

only internet explorer and windows would ignore the mimetyping.
snoop-patch.txt might be clearer.

On a unix box, type:

man man
man patch
man diff

Oh, and treat the 'fixed in the 2.1b8 release' with caution since the
tcl example scripts weren't updated there...

L.

ns for educational use? ns for windows? I give you ns for CorelDraw.