[ns] PLEASE,HELP ME!!!

Hy everybody,
I am using ns-2.1b6 on Redhat Linux 6.0.
I have modified the Jacobson/Karels algorithm in tcp.cc.
I have add a new variable "oldt_rtt_".I know that i should define and bind it.
1)I have add in tcp.h  at the end of the protected variables of TCPAgent the line:
                      int oldt_;

2)On the constructor of tcp.cc use the bind command to bind the C++ variable with TCL variable in this way:
              bind("oldt_rtt_", &oldt_);

3)Finally in <ns-dir>/tcl/lib/ns-default.tcl i have initialize the bound variable:
               Agent/TCP set oldt_rtt_ 0

Before run my script i have used command "make"and it is all ok.

Someone is able to tell me if I have to still do something, e.g. do I have to also use the command bind for delay_bind_init _one?

                                                                                       Thanks a lot in advance