[ns] Question

I have installed ns 2.1b8 in Unix system. When I use test-all-webcache in
the /tcl/test directory, the files tailed with *tr can not successfuly
tested, the results are as follows,

Running test Mcast-PBtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl Mcast-PBtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBtr.test
test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBtr
next?

Running test Mcast-PBPtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl Mcast-PBPtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBPtr.test
test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBPtr
Or see URL "http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test Mcast-PBUtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl Mcast-PBUtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBUtr.test
test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBUtr
Or see URL "http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test ttl-PBtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl ttl-PBtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/ttl-PBtr.test
test-output-webcache/ttl-PBtr
Or see URL "http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test ottl-PBtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl ottl-PBtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/ottl-PBtr.test
test-output-webcache/ottl-PBtr
Or see URL "http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html".

Running test Mcast-PBUtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl Mcast-PBUtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBUtr.test
test-output-webcache/Mcast-PBUtr
Or see URL "http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html".
next?

Running test ttl-PBtr:
../../ns test-suite-webcache.tcl ttl-PBtr
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output-webcache/ttl-PBtr.test
test-output-webcache/ttl-PBtr
Or see URL "http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html".
Test output agrees with reference output

Please help me.
Thanks