Re: [ns] Wireless + Exponential/Pareto Traffic Generator doubt

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the help and information. In case of wired
scenario all the traffic generators seem to work fine.
[ ref. tg.tcl in the tcl/ex directory]. So as you have
said this is the problem with the wireless model only
right ?

I could not understand the meaning of changing source
in my code that trace would understand... Is it that I
need to use for eg. CBR instead of Expo/Pareto as
thats supported in trace...

Is it true that in case of wireless model Expo and
Pareto were no tested before ?

Regards,
-Sameer Tilak.