[ns] MNSv2, releasing a CR-LSP

Hi all,

I have a question about releasing a constraint-based routed LSP in an MPLS
network.  I traced through the code in "send-crldp-release-msg" and it
looks like the current implementation does not release the resource (i.e.
bandwidth) associated with the LSP, although the comments in the code says
it does release the resources.  Could someone who had experience with
MNSv2 verify this?  The residual bandwidth for each network link is
stored in the file "te.db", and the CR-LSP release code does not modify
this file.

Wayne