[ns] setdest related doubt

Hi All,
I have the following problem:
1. I have a situation where few nodes are
moving(adhoc) and few nodes are stationary(nothing
like base station or wired/wireless scenario).
If I want to use set dest can I say that out of total
20 nodes 5 are stationary and 15 are mving with
x,y,x.... parameters... ? Because its very easy to use
such readymade utility since god and such code gets
generated automatically...
2. Also can u by any chance specify the traffic
connections on your own using cbrgen ? If I want all
the nodes to have a cbr-udp connection to 1 perticular
node (something lie bases station) can I use some
utility ?
3. If I want to process the tracec files using
perl/awk something like for each packet send by agiven
node delay requored etc... can anyone provide me some
pointers ?

Regards,
-Sameer Tilak.