Re: [ns] Info about Classifier Architecture (fwd)

Hi,

this instead is what happens when DV routing is used:

on every node, a rtObject (the manager of the
different routing agents that are mounted on the node)
is installed;  at the very beginning, rtObject has no
reachability information:
in its constructor (the "init" method),
all the destinations are marked as unreachable

set metric_($dest) [$class set unreach_]

and the classifier's slots for those destinations have
a NullAgent as a target

$node add-route [$dest id] $nullAgent_

When eventually an update is received, these methods
are invoked:

rtProtoDV::compute-routes  (route-proto.tcl)
rtObject::compute-routes   (  //           )
node::add-routes           (ns-node.tcl)
node::add-route            (  //       )

Cheers,

            Andrea.