Re: [ns] Info about Classifier Architecture

Hi everyone,

I am implementing an algorithm where i need to 'reserve' the link for some
time in the future. So i need to maintain a data structure for each link. The
ideal place would have been at the Link, but there is no single object as
such in a
link. Also a link is mostly implemented in tcl which I am  not very
comfortable programming.
So  i decided to place an array of the data structure at the classifier, one
for each link.
Now, how do i index the array. Does  each link have an id ? If so, how to
access it?

Also, can i obtain the address of the node of which a classifier is part of?
In other words how to obtain the address of a clessifier?

Thanks in advance
Sunil

--
Sunil Gowda