Re: [ns] Needs Help!! - Creating a new queue object.

Hi, I am Sungwon.
First of all, I thanks for the reply.
I tried both ways. First, I changed Makefile only and changed Makefile.in
and configured again. I also tried make depend.
However, I don't see any difference.

Sungwon.

Yi, Sungwon
Have a wonderful day!