[ns] Questions about TCP

Dear ns-users

I have been using a TCP/Reno agent in my simulations in ns2.1b7a.

In the done() callback, I reset the TCP source and sink. But then the
next packet sent by the TCP Agent is marked in the ns trace file with
the flags ---A---, meaning it is a retransmission, while it is the first
packet of the new data to be sent. Shouldn't it just be normally marked

Second, is there any way to get the current size of congestion window? I
know I can trace it in a separate file, but I need it during the
simulation, in order to set the initial window of an agent to this value
after reset. In case you are wondering why I am doing the reset, it is
only in order for the done() callback to be activated again. Is there
maybe a better way to re-enable the calling of done() ?

Thank you very much

Nikos