[ns] can i dis"connect" a link between a src and sink?

Dear NS-USERS,

I came across a disconnect in p296 of the on-line
manual but it is referenced to html ... can i use it?

I am wondering if one can:

$ns connect $source $sink

can one also,

$ns "disconnect" $source $sink  ?

I require this because I wish to simulate a token ring
wif randomness using rng so that any nodes can send
any other nodes other than itself. all nodes created
are equiped wif both src and sinks.

pls advise if this is possible and/or feasible?

Ta

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!