Re: [ns] Who can tell me what does this result mean?

Hi,

well it shouldn't be too hard to understand.

Michael Gao wrote on Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 12:14:21AM -0700:
> Test output agrees with reference output
> All test output agrees with reference output.
You ran the test-suite, everything went fine so far.

> validate overall report: some tests failed:
>      ./test-all-webcache
This test could have had a problem.

> to re-run a specific test, cd tcl/test; ../../ns
> test-all-TEST-NAME
This shows, how to run a specific test again,
to check what could have went wrong.

> Notice that some tests in webcache will fail on
> freebsd when -O is turned on.
> This is due to some event reordering, which will
> disappear when -g is turned on.
This is a hint, telling you, that on FreeBSD this test
is expected to fail, if you compiled with -O and -g
flags.

Bye,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock   - signs of absurd developments in the net community:
#42:   - "Wurstbrot gehoert m.E. zum Fruehstuecks-botnet von Cartoon" -
*Daniel Lang * [email protected] * +49 89 289 25735 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*