Re: [ns] subsciption to ns mailing list

Please read the ns-2 web page at
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-lists.html

Ns-users:

To join the mailing list for discussions among ns-users, send mail to
[email protected] with "subscribe ns-users" in the body of your
email message.

To leave the mailing list for discussions among ns-users, send mail to
[email protected] with "unsubscribe ns-users
yourname@youraddress" in the body of your email message.

You can also send these messages to [email protected].

DO NOT send these message to [email protected] directly. That just goes
to the everyone reading the list and annoys them.

Archives for the ns-users mailing list.

You can search old archives of ns-users.