Re: [ns] Reg snoopqueue objects!!

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Archana Krishna wrote:

> I would like the execution to take place in the following way,
> I want the pakcet to go through the snoopqueue object before going to the
> queue object.
>
>   linkentry ...... snoopqueue/In ------->queue------>snoopqueue/Out.....

I believe, what you are looking for is a queue-monitoring operation (you
can do this by):

set qmon_ [$ns monitor-queue $node1 $node2 ""]

For a good example look at: /tcl/test/test-suite-webcache.tcl :
"start-monitor" routine, which in turn --calls--> monitor-queue -calls->
init-monitor (in tcl/lib/ns-link.tcl)  --calls--> attach-monitors
[SnoopQueue/In /Out /Drop etc.]. But, probably you'll just need to use the
monitor-queue.

I also recommend Chapter 22 (Trace and Monitoring Support) of the manual.

Ismail