Re: [ns] Urgent - Reg node id!!

Hi Sowmya,
Can you please be more clear. I actually tried reading this document, but
didnt get enough info.

I need to know the nodeid during runtime.....i.e. between which two nodes
is the packet currently present just like how the trace function gets to
know....

can you please let me know....
Thanks for your help,
Archana