[ns] ns2 problem

Hi, all,
    For some reasons, I must install ns-allinone-2.1b6. My problem is that during the process of installation, how to apply geog.patch to gt-itm/src/geog.c and
apply tclPosixStr.patch to tcl8.0.4/generic/tclPosixStr. In particular, in these two patch file, there are many character such as @@ ,  -----------, and -3627,  +3627. For I'm new to ns2, so I'm at a loss how to manage these problems.
    I know it is improper to ask all of you such a basic question. Can someone help me out?
    Thanks.
    Regards.

                                  gmpls