Re: [ns] Off Topic: Receiving Multiple copies of the same mail

> Looking at the headers for various e-mails, there seems to be a
> rather nasty loop going on from the ISI mail server (tnt.isi.edu) and
> a mail server in korea (explore.kwangwoon.ac.kr).

> I'm hoping that someone at either ISI or KWANGWOON will try to break
> the loop.

It is the same thing I've signaled earlier w/ bounced mail to
postmaster addie. Still, I'm bit doubtful about the relation between
receiving multiple copies of postings and this one ...

Florian

P.S. Seems that someone at ISI is listening since I've got some
"probing" e-mails, hopefully from someone trying to fix the
problems. Sorry for whining so much and thanks for an eternally
ungrateful job ;)