Re: [ns] Again about "Monitor-queue and satellite links"

Giuseppe,
The answer to your question is yes.  monitor-queue is an instproc of
SimpleLink (it is in fact a convenient OTcl wrapper method) but the
satellite code does not make use of objects of class SimpleLink.  This is
unfortunately the result of less-than-complete code integration, but that
is the present state.

Nevertheless, you can still attach a queue monitor to a satellite queue,
but you will need to do the hand coding to insert it.  The chapter on
Tracing (section 22.2) should provide more info.  The satellite code
implementation is explained in detail in the documentation.

Tom