Re: [ns] How can I get links used bandwith??

I remember it seems there were some discussion on this
(i.e. calculating the BW on the fly) in the past. You
might want to check the archive to see if anybody
post his code. But in general, I think you need
to use QueueMonitor (or modify it a bit).

Kun-chan Lan