[ns] Problem of Test-suite-IntServ.tcl

Hi, there,
I want to test admission control algorithm of IntServ with tracefile StarWars (http://www.research.att.com/~breslau/vint/traffic-trace.tar.gz). In file test-suite-intserv.tcl at directory tcl/test/, I change procedure create-source as follows:

TestSuite instproc create-source {node starttime i} {
 $self instvar ns_ r_ hvar_
        set a [new Agent/SA]
        $ns_ attach-agent $node $a

        $a set fid_ $i

        $ns_ connect $a $r_

        set tfile [new Tracefile]
        $tfile filename starwars.nsformat

         set traffic [new Application/Traffic/Trace]
         $traffic attach-tracefile $tfile

        #set up (r,b)
        $a set rate_ 800k
        $a set bucket_ 200k
        $a attach-traffic $traffic
        $a set lifetime_ [$hvar_ value]
        $ns_ at $starttime "$a start"
        $a instvar trafgen_
        set trafgen_ $traffic
}

In procedure defaults{ }, I change psize to 200

TestSuite instproc defaults {} {
 $self instvar param_
 set param_(psize) 200
}
and leave other codes unchanged. When I run "ns test-suite-intserv.tcl MS", I have nothing in the file temp.rands.

Would you tell me what I need to change?
Thanks
PB