Re: [ns] Center of coordinate system in ns (for wireless ad-hoc)

Yes, I just tested that and you are right. It does seem as if nam
assumes coordinate center to be bottom-left
corner while ad-hockey assumes top-left. I wonder what ns is assuming
but I presume that when you want
to calculate directional angles it shouldn't really matter which one you
pick as long as you stick with
one coordinate center for all your caclulations. I am fairly happy with
ad-hockey  so far.
It seems better to me in its handling or ad-hoc scenarios.
    - Andronikos