Re: [ns] How to write my item to trace file?

Thanks a lot!
Actually, my problem is like this, I create a new link which has no
queue. I need manually Packet::free() some packets.  In my present trace
file , the info about droping packet disapear, I think the reason is it
has no queue. So I want to add these dropping info to the tracefile. Do
I need create a new trace object. Or I can get a reference of the trace
object?
How?  Thanks!

X. Cao