Re: [ns] how can I send ACK with window advertisement

You can't. In ns there is no window field in the tcp header. Instead
the window_ (wnd_ in c++) variable is used (at the tcp sender).

So you will either have to implement window advertisment yourself or,
if this is not too abstract for your purposes, work with window_.

Dimitris.

--
Dimitris Velenis                              <[email protected]>
Network Management & Optimal Design Lab