[ns] How to simulate Fiber link (Set Queue limit_=2?)--No BUffer!

Hi,
Can any body give me an idea how to simulate FiberLink  with ns? I found
that if I set Queue limit =1,(because I want to simulate no buffer for
optical network), it doesnot work at all, every packet got lost. However if
I set Queue limit =2, the loss rate is still very high, even with very small
load!  Is there any better way to Simulate "no buffer" switching network?

Thanks a lot!

X. Cao