Re: [ns] Class parameter setup problem

Hi,

As the constructor of class CBR_Traffic below,
-----
CBR_Traffic::CBR_Traffic() : seqno_(0)
{
 bind_bw("rate_", &rate_);
 bind("random_", &random_);
 bind("packetSize_", &size_);    // *attention this line* //
 bind("maxpkts_", &maxpkts_);
}
-----
I wonder you should use the followig command.
------
Application/Traffic/CBR set packetSize_ 1000
------
Danaus