[ns] A question on node info:

Hi All,
Is there a way to get info abt all nodes that were
created i.e. a pointer or something to all nodes.
Actually I need create a data structure having the
number of node a parameter in each of the nodes. So I
would like to create this data structure once I have
created all the nodes. Once I have created all the
nodes I need to access all the nodes to create the
structure. Is there a way to do that?

Its very urgent please........

Thanks a lot,

Ramkumar