Re: [ns] TCL script - Problem with commandline argument

At 13.03 03/09/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>use "split" function
>for example,
>
>set arg [split $argv " " ]
>set arguement-1 [lindex $arg 0]
>set arguement-2 [lindex $arg 1]
>
>Kun-chan Lan

I have not understood how this split function can help me. Could you tell
me something more?

(I explain better my problem. I call the script in this way: ns script.tcl 0 25
so that 25 Mb/s is the bandwith of the link)

Thanks for your answer,

Giuseppe Tringali