Re: [ns] ns2 eats memory, how to debug ?

Eating up memory cycles can result from many factors. It may be that you
are allocating objects and not destroying them properly.

On a lighter note: Once a friend of mine was allocating some RNG object
everytime he needed a ftp session.  Hence he (unknowingly) allocated
millions RNG objects and he ate up 1GB of RAM.

Debo