[ns] problem with nam during a demo

I installed ns and nam from sources (Tcl,Tk,otcl,TclCL,ns,nam,xgraph).
I tried to execute the demo "simple-dyn.tcl", "simple.tcl", ... During the execution, there are no error message. It open nam, creates the files .nam and .tr (these files are not empty).
But there are no graphique in the screen of nam.
And when I try to execute directly nam with the obtained file .nam (nam file.nam). It open nam but there are no scheme in the  screen of nam.

Can you help me.
Thank you

Best Regards
Sandrine Merigeault