From: ch z [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 1:39 PM
To: Zhou, Zhi Qiang (Roger)
Subject: RE: [ns] GPRS simulation problem

Hi, Roger
	When I built GPRS module into NS-2 on redhat linux
7.0, it complained that noah.cc could not be found.
Then I added two files, noah. {cc, h} into ns-2.1b7a
directory and compiled ns again. No error occurred
that time. But when I ran !?ns example.tcl!?, it gave
me an error information !?segmentation fault!? after
!?I don!?t have a chan yet ?C will send a resource
request!? was printed.
         Would you please give me some advice on how
to install GPRS module, I am looking forward to your
reply.
                                                Yours
                                            Zhang
Cheng

Regards,
Johnson

--- "Zhou, Zhi Qiang (Roger)" <[email protected]>